The Movember Foundation is the global charity that advocates for men, raising funds and awareness for men’s health. We want to help men live happier, healthier, longer lives through investing in three key areas: prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and mental health and suicide prevention.
Since 2003, we’ve empowered millions of men and women to join the global men’s health movement. Through the moustaches grown, the connections created, and the conversations generated, we’ve raised over $710 million and helped fund 1,200 breakthrough men’s health programs in 21 countries.
But there is still much work to be done. When it comes to their health, too many men don’t talk, don’t take action, and die too young.
Every Movember, we challenge men to Grow and women to support a moustache or make a commitment to get active and Move for 30 days. Men and women sign up at Movember.com and choose to Grow, Move or Host.
Men start Movember 1st clean-shaven and Grow only a moustache for the month. Men and women can commit to Move every day during Movember, or Host a Movember event. After signing up, get friends, family, or colleagues to donate to your efforts and change the face of men’s health.
- Online using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal or Visa Checkout
- Over the phone by calling (310) 450-3399
- Give cash or checks made payable to Movember to a registered participant
- Send in a check or money order made payable to Movember, noting the name and registration number of the participant, to:
P.O. Box 1595
Culver City, CA
PO Box 1595
Culver City, CA 90232
PO Box 1595
Culver City, CA 90232
Please indicate if you require a receipt. To speed up the process and save in postage costs, email is the preferred and most efficient method for sending receipts.
Want to make your donation twice as nice? Many companies encourage charitable giving through gift matching programs that recognize your donation and can increase your fundraising total. To find out more information and to see if your company gift matches click here. Please be sure to note if your company has a minimum or maximum donation required for their gift matching program to apply.
When using your company’s gift matching system, please make sure to note the registration number of the Mo Bro or Mo Sista and/or the team name you want the donation to apply in order to expedite the process.
For additional information regarding matching gifts company-wide, please e-mail email@example.com.
Funds raised through the Movember US campaign go towards supporting innovative world-class men’s health programs supporting our key issues – prostate cancer, testicular cancer, mental health and suicide prevention.
- Prostate cancer – We invest in research and health services that will result in new tests and treatments to better diagnose the disease and stop its progression.
- Testicular cancer – We invest in research that will result in a better understanding of the disease and why some men relapse and others do not.
- Mental health and suicide prevention – We invest in programs to help men and boys stay mentally healthy. In the US, we invest in health services that will focus on community-level prevention programs to improve mental health.
These programs are funded either directly by the Movember Foundation or through our men’s health partners.
- The Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF) is the world's leading philanthropic organization funding and accelerating prostate cancer research.
- Prevention Institute is a national non-profit dedicated to improving community health and well-being by building momentum for effective primary prevention.
All funds distributed to our men's health partners are restricted to use in Movember Foundation approved programs only. This means that no funds are used to cover any of our partners' fundraising and promotional costs – 100% goes directly to delivering health initiatives.
For more detail on where the funds go click here.
The Movember Foundation (Tax ID: 77-0714052) is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.