In recognition of the outstanding fundraising efforts to the individual who raises the most amount of money during Movember. Closes December 9th at 2pm PST.
Congratulations to Sandy Goodman
, who won the Mo Mo award! For being the highest fundraising in the US and raising a massive $34,768, Sandy recieves the prizes below.
The top fundraiser in the US for Movember 2012 will be recognized by the CEO of Movember’s men’s health partners LIVESTRONG
and the Prostate Cancer Foundation with personalized framed certificates from Doug Ulman and Jonathan Simons, respectively. The will be looking dapper keeping their Mo tight with shaving kit from The Art of Shaving and a Mo trimmer from Wahl. You'll also be styled out from above your Mo, down to your toes with a Movember x Electric Hat, t-shirt & sunglasses and a pair of TOMS x Movember shoes.
They will also head out to the ol’ ball park courtesy of the PCF MLB prize package including:
• All expense paid, unique MLB baseball experience, for winner and one (1) guest
• Round-trip Airline / Hotel accommodations (1 room only for 2 or 3 nights, depending on travel and game times)
• 2 Baseball Tickets for 2 MLB games / plus per diem (1 game as spectator AND 1 game visit to field for Batting Practice before being seated for game)
• MLB team will be a mutually agreed upon team or city (choice of about 20-22 possible teams)
• Dates: April 2013 (regular MLB season)
Movember HQ will judge this prize based on the donation totals listed on www.movember.com on December 9 at 2pm (PST). You should ensure that any offline donations (such as cash or checks) have been submitted to Movember in time for these to be processed and included in your donation total.
Please click here
for the terms and conditions.