Feel that upper lip getting tingly? It’s time to Shave the Date! Movember 1st is right around the corner and as the rules clearly state, all Mo Bros must be clean shaven to begin their hairy journey for men’s health.
To be part of our Shave the Date celebration, simply host or attend a Shave the Date event on Movember 1st in your community.
Here are a few easy ways to get involved:
- Host your own shave down event. Get your friends or colleagues together at your workplace, barbershop, school, community center, organization headquarters, or local hang out and get those faces registered and clean shaven.
- Create a public scene! Get your local barber to set up a chair outside of your office building, at a park or other public space– encourage people to pop over for an on-the-spot shave down and register for Movember.
- Barber by trade? Register your barbershop as a team at Movember.com and offer a special Shave the Date deal for registered Mo Bros on Movember 1st (i.e. free shave).
- Use the hashtags #Movember and #ShavetheDate when sharing event updates and photos on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and other social media.
- Like us on Facebook - MovemberUSA and follow us on Twitter - @Movember
- Send photos and video from your Shave the Date event to USmedia@movember.com by Movember 2nd to be featured on Movember.com.
- Tag @Movember in photos & videos shared via social media from your Shave the Date events.