Bringing together over 300 of the brightest prostate cancer minds from the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and the UK, this unprecedented global collaboration represents a $36 million USD investment into improving the prostate cancer journey for men and their families. The TrueNTH program aims to address the areas most important to improving the lives of those affected by prostate cancer including:
- Quality information related to decision making
- Important strategies to track and improve symptoms
- Lifestyle advice on exercise, diet, and wellbeing
- Experiences with other prostate cancer survivors, partners, and caregivers
- Better access to healthcare professionals
It’s thanks to you that we’re able to create and support such life changing programs. But there’s still work to be done. We want to get TrueNTH into the hands of prostate cancer patients quickly. And by 2030, we want to halve the number of men dying from prostate cancer.